Nordcloud x Bee Talents
Case Study Nordcloud: Fill a 3-months gap in your IT Recruitment team
Nordcloud is one of the fastest developing tech companies in Finland and a leader in cloud services, specialising in migration,application development, managed services in Europe. As one of only a few companies, Nordcloud owns all three certificates – AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Google Cloud Premier Partner and Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner.
With over 500 employees on board, they provide cloud services from their offices in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and UK.
By the end of 2019, clients’ needs had risen so high that Nordcloud decided to extend their already overloaded in-house recruitment team with one more specialist. As the new recruiter was to join the team at the beginning of March 2020, there were still 3 months of intense work to go. Nordcloud decided to fill the gap with 3-months long cooperation and expected us to support them with:
- Active recruitment in Austria and Germany.
- Executing the administrative processes (running recruitment end-to-end).
- Expertise in cloud technologies
All the needs and challenges Nordcloud had at that moment led us to the RPO model of cooperation. They received a dedicated tech recruiter who worked exclusively with their team of recruiters.
Michał – our Tech Recruiter joined Nordcloud in December 2019 with a goal of supporting their recruitment processes in Germany and Austria with the following roles to fill:
- Azure/AWS/ GCP Architect
- Cloud Solution Architect
- Cloud Database Administrator
- Cloud Service Delivery Manager
- Cloud Developer
- Data Engineer
After short onboarding, getting familiar with processes and standards of the organization, Michał was ready to kick-off. Among his tasks there were:
- acquiring active and passive candidates,
- conducting 1st interview,
- establishing the candidates’ expectations,
- communicating with Hiring Managers (including C-Level),
- taking care of Candidate Experience,
- tasks explanation,
- managing the process in Austria and Germany,
- giving feedback, also after technical tasks.
In the final days of the cooperation, Michał put all the information on running the recruitment process in Austria and Germany in order, what made it easier for the other recruiters at Nordcloud to onboard faster and more effectively.
hired candidates during 3-months long cooperation
lower cooperation cost than with Success Fee model
- Hiring 6 candidates in Austria and Germany.
- Significant ease in administrative work related to running the recruitment process.
- Ordered insights on recruitment in Austria and Germany.
- Reduced costs of cooperation by 75% in comparison to the Success Fee model.
RPO worked perfectly for Nordcloud thanks to the flexibility of the model. They were able to fill a 3-months gap in their recruitment team, respond quickly and support their business development while waiting for their new Recruiter to join the team.
IT Recruitment Team Lead w Nordcloud
Together with Bee Talents we agreed on the cooperation terms that gave us nice results. In a very demanding and dynamic time for Nordcloud, RPO helped us to sustain the quality and pace of hiring our international projects.
Want to learn more about cooperation in RPO model with Bee Talents?