Bitnoise x Bee Talents
Case Study Bitnosie: RPO - more than recruitment
Bitnoise is a 28 people big software house based in Poznań, Poland. Founded in 2009, Bitnoise creates top-notch software and builds dedicated development teams for their partners.
Its “like a family” culture builds strong relationships based on loyalty and mutual respect both inside & outside the company.
A stable growth of the company and scaling needs of their Clients, caused the owners – Adrian & Łukasz, who were responsible for recruitment decided to hand over a part of the recruitment to the outsourced company.
We kicked-off our cooperation with two developers to hire and a standard model of cooperation with recruitment agencies. Shortly after, it occured that their recruitment needs started to grow even faster. Bitnoise founders decided to extend our cooperation and convey the entire ownership over their recruitment process to Bee Talents. We then switched to the RPO model of cooperation.
There were two main goals ahead of us:
- Aligning the recruitment process with Bitnoise’s values and culture
- Supporting HR processes and Employer Branding strategy
The need of maintaining team’s cohesion only emphasized some of the RPO benefits for Bitnoise:
- holistic knowledge of the recruitment process that Klaudia, our Tech Recruiter brought to the project
- access to all our tools, with LinkedIn RPS and Lever ATS on top
- building strong relationship with Bitnoise team thanks to the close cooperation, often on-site, resulted in improving feedback culture
- both realization and improvement of onboarding process came naturally
Apart from recruitment, onboarding and feedback, Klaudia was able to support Adrian and Łukasz within some other areas.
During first few weeks we focused on:
- running the recruitment process and active search for new candidates through LinknedIn RPS and Social Media,
- improving the candidate selection process,
- making the onboarding process more efficient,
- introducing feedback meetings with the entire team.
Along with the RPO cooperation we also started to support Employer Branding activities:
- supporting events set up,
- supporting the process of designing and creating “Career” website.
hired IT specialists
lower cooperation cost than with Success Fee model
- Full hiring plan success – 6 new people on board
- Guide Book for new employees, created with Dominika – Office Manager at Bitnoise
- Improved HR processes – feedback meetings & onboarding
- Supported planning and setting up Employer Branding events
- Supported designing and creating “Career” website
As the recruitment needs of Bitnoise drove down, we switched to the standard model of cooperation yet again and worked on single roleas for Adrian & Łukasz.
Klaudia (Tech Recruiter, who worked with us on RPO) learned so much about our culture and our needs by working on-site from our office. She blended into the team perfectly and supported not only recruitment processes but also our in-house HR & Employer Branding. We highly recommend Bee Talents for the pace they reacted to our needs, flexibility and open mind on prototyping the recruitment solutions. But most importantly, for great partnership.
Want to learn more about cooperation in RPO model with Bee Talents?