Information about Administrator
- Bee Talents Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., Matejki street 46/3, 60-767 Poznań, KRS 0000674119, NIP: 7792463296, REGON: 367091900 (hereinafter referred to as “Bee Talents” or “Administrator”) is an Administrator of your personal data – according to article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
Personal Data Processing – basic information
- IP address of your device,
- Data about localization,
- Internet idenficator,
- Information collected through cookies.
- Bee Talents with the utmost care selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processing. Bee Talents also protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law. Only persons duly authorized by Bee Talents have full access to the databases.
- Browsing this website does not require prior registration or providing personal data.
- If Candidates apply for job advertisements on our website at https://jobs.lever.co/beetalents, a separate consent to the processing of personal data is required.
Purposes and basis of Personal Data Processing
- Personal data can be processed by Bee Talents in purpose of:
- analytics and statistics, consisting in conducting analyzes of website activity and traffic in order to optimize marketing activities before concluding a contract for the provision of services by Bee Talents (pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1.b GDPR);
- designing marketing and sales activities, including to send commercial information by e-mail regarding services offered by Bee Talents, taking into account the specificity of each client (pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1.f GDPR);
- processing of applications submitted by the https://jobs.lever.co/beetalents platform (pursuant to article 6 paragraph 1.a GDPR).
- Data can also be processed for technical purposes – among others when generating a website backup or protecting against abuse and attacks.
Personal Data Processing Time Period
- Your personal data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn, or for the duration of any claims. Personal data whose basis for processing is the fact that they are necessary for the proper performance of the contract will be stored for the period of limitation of claims arising from this contract. Personal data processed in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator will be stored until this basis for processing ceases.
- In the case of personal data, in respect of which the basis of processing is the Administrator’s legitimate interest, the data will be stored until this basis has fallen, in particular until the Administrator’s limitation period and the Candidate’s claims arising from their legal relationship.
Acceptor of data
- In connection with the maintenance of the website, personal data may be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for operating IT systems or marketing services, as well as the cloud (e.g. Google Ireland Limited, Google Commerce Limited).
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization, with the exception of Lever Inc – only when applying for positions posted at https://jobs.lever.co/beetalents (Lever Inc. is certified under the US-EU Privacy Shield). Bee Talents states that between Bee Talents and Lever Inc. relevant clauses required under Polish law have been included.
- The beetalents.com website does not automatically collect any information, except for those contained in cookies. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the visitor.
- The role of cookies on our website is very important. Cookies are files containing IT data that are saved on the end device you use and can be read again by the beetalents.com website when you visit it again. Thanks to this data, we are able to constantly improve and adapt our website to your needs, as well as facilitate your use of it.
- Cookies are not subject to any changes in the configuration of the devices they use for our website. The information contained therein is available only for creating connections of the Service. We reserve the right to share cookies with third parties, but only if so provided by law. Our website uses several types of cookies:
- session – identifying the user on the Website
- statistical – intended for statistical purposes
- functional – providing additional Website functionalities
- Remember that you can always decide to disable cookies. Not only for our Website, but for all websites you visit, regardless of which browser you use. You will find information on how to do it at the publisher of the software you are using. By remaining on the Website without disabling cookies, you agree to their downloading.
- You have the right to access your data, obtain a copy of it, the right to rectify or delete it and limit processing of them, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing of data based on the legitimate interest of Bee Talents or to processing for direct marketing, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- to the email address: email@example.com
- in writing, to the following address: Bee Talents Sp. z o.o., sp.k. ul. Matejki 46/3, 60-767 Poznan, Poland.
The policy is reviewed on an ongoing basis and updated as necessary.